Saturday, June 25, 2011

How to reset the service mode tv Polytron

To be able to use the reset feature / service mode on the tv, we must know the usefulness of the service mode, because each brand is different tv how and when we are not careful can be fatal, for example the picture smaller. So it is recommended to be more careful in making changes to the service mode menu.
Brand PolytronFirst turn on the tv, turn off the TV using the remote, press and hold the menu button on the remote until the live tv and password input code of 1013 or 1014, then the display will appear on-screen menu. Inside there is a menu command H, V, R, G, B, which can be changed in value using the CHN + / - and Volume + / -. When finished turn off the TV with the power button on the remote and turn it on again.
Actually there are many other brands, but I did not dare tell him because I have not been on trial by. So for TV Polytron I have done the experiment and the results are very satisfactory, because after the service mode menu settings Polytron TV I owned a lot of features, such as AV input to 4, while the original two, there can be an equalizer, subwofer, 3D sound, and other sound on the menu, so there are games on the menu, and I like most any radio feature, while the original does not exist and another logo change Polytron. All the examples from the service mode menu changes and still more.
Note test performed after ic memory is replaced, because his story Polytron tv 21 "with my usual type of output in 2007 was damaged by lightning and eaten after it is replaced in the correct ic. When the tv is already back to normal and can be watched, said the technicians could not enter because av dvd was damaged due to ic not in accordance with the original, so the technician said it better exchange China machinery wrote, but I refused and I take home his tv aja home , after I paid 250 thousand to the technician's tv. When I do home service mode and the results surprised me because the dvd can go again, even so 4 av inputs, AV1, AV2, DVD, SVCD. And most surprised to hear the radio on tv and radio waves have a search feature. After the incident I thought, apparently my tv Polytron Polytron model can be turned into a Diva. So for all your friends if its still good tv is better never to get into serive mode, it could be a great tv so damaged, do not you love her tv unless there is damage, so it can be done for testing. Ok may be useful

No comments: